- Shipping/ Returns
Best For: Hobbyist, Commercial, Medium Space, Full Cycle
- New and improved V2 model
- Medium footprint 1.5 x 3 ft (Flower), 2 x 4 ft (Veg)
- Replaces 300 Watt HPS
- Wideband Spectrum for Veg and Flower Growth Cycles
- Dimming capability for Precise Intensity Control
- Your Purchase Means 5 Trees are Planted in US National Forests
SEE YOUR PLANTS IN TRUE COLOR – YIELD FROM EDGE TO EDGE – RAPID VEG GROWTH – HEAVY FLOWER WEIGHT – TRUE HPS REPLACEMENT – SILENT OPERATION
The Electric Sky 180 V2 (ES180 V2) is a compact 180-watt grow light that flowers up to a 2’x4′ area. It features a wideband spectrum with a color ratio tuned for rapid vegetative growth and heavy flower yield. Light is projected in two directions from the linear lenses to form a rectangle. The distributed design allows for maximum headroom. Version 2 builds upon the the original Electric Sky 180’s success, with even greater efficiency for intense light output even in the smallest grow spaces.
The Electric Sky 180 V2 (ES180) is a compact, yet stunningly powerful grow light. It’s a featherweight at 180 watts, but a high-yielding machine for any tight grow space. Its wideband spectrum and linear optics create a fun growing experience.
You’ll get a rapid and healthy plant response from seed to flower. Plus, the ability to “aim” light to where your plants need it the most. The included dimming kit lets you dial in the perfect intensity. A distributed design allows for close canopy deployment without burning your plants for maximum headroom.
High-performance gardens are now possible in the tightest closets and grow spaces. You can achieve maximum quality and quantity when growing your own. Rely on your garden to create top-shelf product with an Electric Sky over your plants.
- True 180W Power Consumption – Twice the Light Output as HPS with an Energy Cost as Low as $0.32 per Day
- Full Light Intensity Adjustment for All Stages of Plant Growth – Control Multiple Lights at Once with Included Daisy-Chain Dimming Kit
- A Single, Plant-Tuned “Wideband” Spectrum for Rapid Vegetative Growth and Heavy Flower Yield
- Comfortable Plant Viewing – See Plants in True Color without Light Shining Into Your Eyes
- Silent Operation & Passively Cooled with No Moving Parts
Unique Rectangular Light Projection Perfectly Fits Grow Tents or Expands to Any Area
- 1x ES180 will Flower a 1.5’x3′ – 2’x4′ rectangular area – Grow 2-4 Plants
- 2x ES180 will Flower a 3’x3′ – 4’x4′ square area – Grow 4-6 Plants
- Linear Lenses Prevent Light Loss and Increase Canopy Penetration & Growth Power
- Premium, Heavy Duty & Solid Construction with LEDs Protected By Easy-Clean Lenses
- 2x ES180s’s exceed the yield of 600W HPS using only 360 Watts – Saving 40% Energy Costs with a Better Plant Response
- Grower-Proven Results for Peppers, Tomatoes, Leafy Greens, and Exotic Flowering Plants
- 1x ES180 – Flower 1.5’x3′ up to 2’x4′ Grow Tent / Closet
- 2x ES180 – Flower 3’x3′ up to 4’x4′ Grow Tent / Closet
For areas 4′ x 4′ and larger, consider the ES300.
Input Power / Voltage 180W / 100-277V Energy Use Per Day @ $0.15/kWh Flower (12 hours on): $0.32 per day
Veg (18 hours on): $0.49 per day
Amperage 1.5A @ 120V / 0.75A @ 240V Heat BTU Generated 614 BTU Spectrum: GS1 Wideband Spectrum – Continuous 400nm – 780nm response LED Diode Count 384 Human Eye Appearance 2300K & 91 CRI Photon Efficiency
2.3 Umol/J* Fixture Dimensions / Weight 24.5L x 12W x 2.4H in / 14.5 lbs Power Cord Length & Type 10′ Cord – C14 Socket – Compatible with C13 Plugs and Adapters (Standard Power Cords) Flowering Hang Distance / Coverage 18” / 1.5’x3’ – 2’x4′ area Vegetative Hang Distance / Coverage 36” / 2’x4’ – 2.5×5′ area Warranty 3 Years Full Expected Fixture Lifetime 50,000+ Hours [11 yrs flower / 7.5 yrs veg] US Laboratory Tested Certification ETL Listed for Safety in Damp/Dry Locations
Eligible for Energy Rebate
🚚 Orders over $100 ship for free to 48 cont. U.S States.
📦 Ship with Discrete Packaging.
🔒 Come with Full Manufacturer's Warranty.
↩️ Qualify for Hassle Free Returns.
💨 Ship from our warehouses in the USA.
Please see our full Shipping + Returns Policy for details.