- Wet/Dry Capable: Yes
- Construction: 304 Stainless Steel
- Speed Adjustment: 1-10
- Number Of Feed Holes: 7
- Max Hole Diameter: 1/2″
- Integrated Chipper: Yes
- Stem Puller Motor: 1/2hp
- Chipper Motor: 3/4hp
- Number Of Chipping Blades: 2
- Power Requirements: 110v, 15amps
- Disassembly Tools: 5/32 Allen Key
- Fits Through A 32″ Door: Yes
- Width: 28″
- Length: 40″
- Height: 52″
- Weight: 275 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Certifications: ESA Certification
- Shipping/ Returns
Mobius Bucker Debudder & Bucking Machine
The MBX Debudder & Bucking Machine can buck both wet and dry using the same machine thanks to user managed speed controls. The MBX bucking and debudding machine is the only commercial-scale bucker that features integrated stem chipping. This reduces waste as well as how often you have to stop and dispose of waste for even greater productivity.
The MBX Bucker is built with die plates that range from 4 to 7 feed holes so you can feed stems up to 1/2” in diameter. Hole options include round and star-shaped configuration. The 1/2 HP variable speed motor takes it easy on your flower without compromising on stem pulling power. Once bucked, the flower is channeled through a stainless-steel chute into an easy to reach container or onto an optional conveyor for those wanting a fully automated workflow.
Mobius created this bucker as an industrial level machine, constructed out of sturdy 304 stainless steel, the MBX Debudder and Bucker can be pressure washed for easy clean up and it’s hose-free design easily integrates into virtually any automated workflows and is GMP-ready for hassle-free compliance. This heavy-duty, commercial grade debudding and bucking machine is built on casters for easy positioning and can fit through a 32” door without needing to be disassembled. (If fitted with optional outdoor wheels the machine will not fit through a 32″ doorway – it will need 36″ of clearance.
The MBX’s glove-friendly control panel includes a reverse setting to help clear stem obstructions and a safety stop within operator reach. The unit is compliant to CSA guarding standards to ensure hands stay clear from moving parts.
MBX Bucker Features
- 150 lbs wet per hour bucking power offers 1250 lbs per shift
- Variable pulling speed accommodates wet and dry processing
- Quality 304 stainless construction
- Integrated stem chipper simplifies waste disposal
- Indoor and outdoor wheel options accommodate all bucking scenarios
- GMP compliant and easy to clean
- Ergonomic, safety-first design for perpetual operation
- Replaces 5-7 hand buckers
MBX Bucker Specifications
🚚 Orders over $200 ship for free to 48 cont. U.S States.
📦 Ship with Discrete Packaging.
🔒 Come with Full Manufacturer's Warranty.
↩️ Qualify for Hassle Free Returns.
💨 Ship from our warehouses in the USA.
Please see our full Shipping + Returns Policy for details.