- Shipping/ Returns
The ultimate rosin press, built for true commercial capabilities, and now with a fully automated upgrade option. Based on our award winning Pikes Peak, the Longs Peak offers 2x the processing output and 60% more force for incredibly consistent results at high volume. If you're looking for a rosin press that will revolutionize your operation, the Longs Peak is it.
- Utilizes two 10" x 3" premium 6061 aluminum heat plates with independent thermocouples, 0°F - 300°F evenly distributed heat, and temperature accuracy to 1 degree Fahrenheit
- 8 tons of force (15,300 lbf @ 140 PSI compressed air) output from our custom fabricated, oil-less, maintenance-free pneumatic cylinder
- Available in both Dual Pressure (manual pressure control) and Automated Pressure Control (digital pressure control) versions
- Press up to 35 grams of flower or 70 grams of kief or hash at a time with ease, or up to 230+ grams of hash per press with our stainless steel wraps
- Features our intuitive Pressware™ technology, which offers a full color LCD touch screen with custom software for unparalleled consistency and control
- Ability to save up to 29 pre-set recipes in the Pressware™ interface, so once you dial in your settings you can repeat your results identically, instantly
- Ultra-durable powder coated construction
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty on the pneumatic cylinder and frame; 1 year manufacturer's warranty on everything else
- Note: an air compressor is necessary to run the Longs Peak rosin press, and it should provide at least 150 PSI, 2.7 CFM airflow, with a tank size of 20 gallons or more - learn more about what we recommend here
- Patent pending
Each Longs Peak rosin press includes two sets of orientation legs, so you can operate the press vertically or horizontally. Additionally, each and every rosin press we make is proudly made by hand in Denver, Colorado with top quality components at our factory.
Firmware updates are easy with our custom PurePressure software application that works for Mac and Windows - if you ever have an issue, just plug it in to automatically run diagnostics. You can also unlock administrative features for your press with our powerful Pressware technology!
Dimensions 32.7 by 16 by 13.5 inches Weight 130 lbs Plate Size 10 x 3 inches Plate Material Aluminum Temp Control Digital Temp Range 0 - 300º F Temp Accuracy 1º F Max Pressure 8 tons Pressure Control Digital Voltage 110 volts Current 10 amps Wattage 1100 watts Manufacturer's Warranty 1 year
🚚 Orders over $200 ship for free to 48 cont. U.S States.
📦 Ship with Discrete Packaging.
🔒 Come with Full Manufacturer's Warranty.
↩️ Qualify for Hassle Free Returns.
💨 Ship from our warehouses in the USA.
Please see our full Shipping + Returns Policy for details.