- Shipping/ Returns
Meet the Helix rosin press. Manufactured in Denver, Colorado, it's built with truly industry leading components. The Helix offers incredible precision and unheard of reliability in a small package, the Helix can go anywhere and press anything. Using a Helix rosin press is the newest and best way to make solventless concentrates with ease at home, at your grow, a friend's house, or just about anywhere. Perfect for any home grower or rosin enthusiast who is looking for a truly professional-grade unit. Easily press up to 6 grams of flower or 10 grams of sift per cycle.
- Utilizes two 4.5" x 2.5" premium 6061 aluminum heat plate assemblies with independent thermocouples, 0°F - 300°F evenly distributed heat, and temperature accuracy to 1 degree Fahrenheit
- Up to 3 tons of force (6,000 lbs) output from our 100% custom engineered lead screw twist press technology
- User-friendly and easy to twist press operation, no air compressor required
- Ultra accurate force measuring load cell that displays bag pressure in real time - a market first for manual rosin presses
- Super responsive pressure control that allows for as little as 10 lb force increments
- Features our intuitive Pressware™ technology, which offers a full color LCD touch screen with custom software for unparalleled consistency and control
- Ability to save up to 29 pre-set recipes in the Pressware™ interface, so once you dial in your settings you can repeat your results identically
- PurePressure's 9" x 20" premium parchment paper, suited for the Helix, is also perfect for freeze dryer trays as well
- Ultra-durable powder coated construction, measures 14" D x 21.4" T x 15.5" W and weighs 65 lb
- Patent pending
The Helix rosin press is the next big step forward in rosin technology - allowing anyone, anywhere, to make the best quality rosin possible. Built with many of the same features our industry leading Commercial series rosin presses offer, the Helix offers all the same precision and temperature control in a portable package. It also features a stainless steel removable drip tray for easy cleaning.
Dimensions 14" (D) x 21.4" (H) x 15.5" (W) Weight 65 lbs. Plate Size 4 x 2.5 inches Plate Material 6061 Aluminum Temp Control Digital Temp Range 0 - 300º F Temp Accuracy less than 1º F Max Pressure 3 tons Pressure Control Digital Voltage 120/240 VAC Current 3A at startup, 2A continuous Manufacturer's Warranty 2-year for structural components, 1 year for the entire press
🚚 Orders over $200 ship for free to 48 cont. U.S States.
📦 Ship with Discrete Packaging.
🔒 Come with Full Manufacturer's Warranty.
↩️ Qualify for Hassle Free Returns.
💨 Ship from our warehouses in the USA.
Please see our full Shipping + Returns Policy for details.