Best For: Hobbyist, Commercial, Medium Space, Full Cycle
- Large footprint 4 x 4 ft (Flower), 4.5 x 4.5 ft (Veg)
- Replaces 800 Watt HPS
- CREE CXB3070 COB LEDs
- Full spectrum from Vegetative to Flowering
- Removable Lenses
- Fast, Proven Return on Investment
SolarECLIPSE™ with COB HI-LED+UV-B.
One of Amare's latest grow lights, the SE500 is recommended for all indoor grow light applications from seedlings to flower with separate veg spectrum at reduced wattage.
SolarECLIPSE™ with COB HI-LED+UV-B. The most stunningly powerful SolarSPEC™ Panel yet. Precision and innovation have always been a part of the AMARE Technology™ design philosophy. Bringing COB High Intensity-LED technology to theSolarECLIPSE™ program was no different.
It meant making incredible leaps in design at every level — from re-engineering the patent-pending reflector-lens array of the Advanced Secondary Optics to optimizing spectral tolerances within the PAR range. Not to mention fitting an UV-B supplemental fixture — and HI-LEDs with the power supplies to drive them — into a single Grow-Light panel. All while maintaining higher intensities and lower operating temperatures.
Amare SE 500 | Shop all Lights by Amare
Power output: 500 watts
HID equivalent: 800 watts
- 6 x CREE CXB3070 (or Citizen CLU-08) Chip On Board (COB) LEDs
- 60 x 5 watt supplemental Top-Bin CREE XP-G2/XP-E2 LEDs (10 per module)
Optics: Patented reflector array with removable lenses in COBs
- Enhanced white light spectrum peaking @660nm (~3x more than HPS/COB 3000-3500k COB only spectrum) with 6500K white, blue, IR (infrared) and UV-A/B.
- Separate veg/flower spectrum
- No lenses installed: 1207umol @ 24", 770umol @ 36", 546umol @ 48"
- Lenses installed: 2118umol @ 24", 1523umol @ 36", 974umol @ 48"
Lens angle: 90 degrees
- Veg: 4.5' x 4.5' @ 36" above canopy
- Flower: 4' x 4' @ 24" above canopy
Thermal management: 4 x premium high-CFM ball-bearing fans, Proprietary copper-core heat-sinks
Daisy chain: No
Dimensions: 21.65”x 21.65”x 3.15”
Operating temperature: Avoid extreme ambient heat
Operating/input voltage: 85v-265v AC; 4.45A @ 110v, 2.23A @ 220v; 50Hz-60Hz
Output voltage: UL standard output voltage - less than 76v DC
Product weight: 33.0 lbs
Recommended height above canopy: 20"-32"; Amare does not recommend to place the COB panel less than 28" above the canopy with lenses installed. The special lenses are designed for high-bay applications that need a minimum of ~32" to maximize the coverage and intensity within the recommended footprint
Additional details: Aluminum housing with brilliant gloss-white powder coat
Product includes: Fixture and cord; Heavy-duty ratchet hangers and adjustable H-brackets to attach the panels together.
Items over $100 ship for free to 48 cont. U.S States.
All products are delivered with discrete packaging.
We ship internationally - please see our full Shipping + Returns Policy for details.
For any questions, please contact us here. We're happy to help!
Manufacturer’s Warranty: 5 years
Returns: Due to the nature of the electronic product and components, Amare do not offer return or exchanges.