Best For: Hobbyist, Commercial, Large Scale, Full Cycle
- Large footprint 5 x 5ft (Flower), 7 x 7ft (Veg)
- Replaces 1000 Watt HPS
- Full spectrum from Vegetative to Flowering
- Foldable Design
- 3 Year Warranty
Unveiling Grower’s Choice next generation of high intensity commercial horticulture led fixtures we are proud to present the ROI-E720. By far the most powerful led in its class with a standard ppf of 1850 umol/s2 and a “BOOST” mode that raises the output to 2050 umol/s2, for professional cultivators who demand ultimate ppf output.
The ROI-E720 was engineered with greater dimensions to provide more versatility and better canopy coverage, especially to the outer edges of 4’x4’ cultivation areas.
The ROI-E720 is IP65 water resistant rated, UL 8800 certified, and Horti DLC certified for energy efficiency rebate eligibility. With unbeatable safety, reliability, savings and performance the ROI-E720 is unquestionably the right choice for cultivators who demand only the best.
- 720W power draw, 800W with boost mode
- 2.6 umol/j efficacy
- 1870 - 2080 umol/m2/s total light output
- 5'x5' to 7'x7' coverage area for high intensity grow
- GC-3k Full Spectrum with 660nm deep red (Osram diodes)
- Onboard dimming function (100%, 75%, 50%, 25%) to save on power
- Compatible with Grower's Choice Master Lighting controller
- Even light distribution
- Fanless Design, bar structure means heat is not an issue
- Rated for commercial use: IP65 waterproof plus Horti DLC, UL1598 and UL880 certification
- 3-Year warranty for peace of mind
The ROI-E720 is controllable with the Grower's Choice Master Controller and is compatible with all other quality master controllers. Cultivators can set the fixture to turn off and on at desired times, program sunrise/sunset settings, program dimming options and set protective fail safes to dim or turn off fixture in the event of excessive room temperatures, such as in the even of HVAC failure, potential saving gardens from heat damage.