The Bruteless™ Commercial system is the ultimate, high volume laboratory-sized bubble hash washing kit. With the 65 gallon Bruteless™ as the main wash vessel, you can easily wash up to 18,000 fresh frozen grams per run. It's paired with two 30 gallon Bruteless™ drain vessels, two pumps, two hose kits, and every connection needed to create incredible water management capabilities. This system enables you do two full massive wash cycles per day, each with three washes each, for efficiency and throughput never before thought possible. Save $530 buying the Commercial kit over buying these items individually!
Note: stainless steel table pictured is not included.
- 30%+ increased efficiency with the pumps and hoses, leading to incredible water management and significantly lessened bodily strain while washing your hash
- The included 30 gallon Bruteless™ washers pair perfectly with any 20 gallon Bubblebag kit as a high efficiency drain vessels
- Bruteless™ vessels are 100% FDA food grade compliant and feature sanitary welded stainless steel. Extremely easy to clean with no nooks or crannies for bacteria/mold to grow
- A removable stainless steel false bottom protects your trichomes during the wash process, keeping your ice and work bags 3" above your hash Integrated baffles create a turbulent-free zone at the bottom of the Bruteless™ hash washer
- Thick 1" cryogenic insulated sleeve dramatically reduces ice usage by up to 50%. Insulation is removable for cleaning as necessary.
- Each Bruteless™ hash washer offers three strategically placed separate drain/fill ports: one to fill, one to skim, and one to drain. A sturdy stainless steel lid is also included
The Commercial system includes all of the following:
A 65 gallon Bruteless™ vessel, two 30 gallon Bruteless™ vessel for draining, 9 standard gasket/clamp/port cover kits, 4 ball drain valves, 2 water pump kits, 2 complete hose kits, two tees, two wyes, a sight glass, 3 check valves, a stainless steel and polyethylene wash paddle, and a water pump remote control. Each barrel is hand ground and polished to help prevent contaminants. The only thing not included in the Commercial kit pictured is the stainless steel table.
Capacity (fresh frozen, wet weight)
- 65 Gallon: up to 18,000 grams
- 30 Gallon: Height: 28.5" - Diameter: 18.75"
- 65 Gallon: Height: 23.25" - Diameter: 30"
What is a sanitary weld?
"What is a sanitary weld, you ask? It's a weld that is 100% penetrated and has a smooth face where it will contact the product. This ensures easy and reliable cleaning and no crevices or oxidation to harbor bacteria and crud. This weld joint is very common in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and dairy industries." - Source