The all new K5 WIFI allows for complete control of spectrum and timing for multiple lights from your phone, tablet, or laptop through the web based KIND Command Center. Wireless management of your lighting program has never been easier.
K5 WiFI XL1000 Features:
- Set timers and light spectrum from a computer or mobile device, eliminating the need for manual programming and third-party controllers
- Large menu of preprogrammed lighting schedules from seedling to late flowering stages
- Customize and save lighting recipes based on the unique needs of your garden environment and plant type
- Newly enhanced UV diodes increase flavor profiles, amplifying quality and potency
- Perfect 12-band spectrum significantly increases flower density and harvest weight
- Recalibrated secondary optical lenses deliver up to 200% greater canopy penetration
|Spectrum||Customizable/Adjustable 12 Band|
|Diodes||320 (3w, 5w, UV, IR)|
|Max Wattage||630w (±5%)|
|HID Wattage Equivalent||1000w|
|Input Voltage||100-240V AC Power Input|
|Output Voltage||UL Stnd. < 76V DC|
|Amperage||5.25A @ 120V / 2.625A @ 240V|
|Dimensions||26”L x 20“W x 3.5”H|
|RMH (Recommended Mounting Height Above Canopy)||36"|
|Footprint (RMH)||5' x 5'|
|PPFD Peak (RMH)||720.25|
|Certifications||UL Listed, CE, ROHS, FCC|
The all-new Kind web-based Command Center gives growers the ability to set timers and light spectrum from the convenience of a computer or mobile device, eliminating the need to manually program individual lights or rely on third party controller devices. KIND offers a large menu of preprogrammed lighting schedules, from seedling to late flowering stages, incorporating sunrise and sunset intensity changes to mimic mother nature and increase overall plant health. Growers also have the ability to customize and save lighting recipes based on the unique needs of their garden environment or plant type.
On-board computer and enhanced LCD interface simplifies programming and initial setup.