Best For: Hobbyist, Medium Space, Full Growth Cycle
- Generous footprint 3 x 3 ft (Flower), 4 x 4 ft (Veg)
- Replaces 500 Watt HPS
- Full spectrum from Vegetative to Flowering
- Dimming capability
- Fast, Proven Return on Investment
The HLG 300 V2 4000k is the most efficient LED grow light to cover a 3' x 3' area!
The HLG 300 V2 indoor horticulture LED Lamp draws only 285 watts at the wall and covers up to 3' x 3' area for flower or 4'x 4' area for veg. Great coverage for very low energy use!
Each lamp uses two custom-designed high-efficiency white light 4000k quantum boards. The 576 Top-Bin Samsung LM301B LED arrays are mounted on clear anodized aluminum and are dimmable from 90-270W via a top-mounted Mean Well driver.
- High-efficiency custom-designed white light quantum boards
- 4000K white-light full spectrum for optimal canopy penetration and easy viewing
- Seed to harvest growth
- Reliable passive-cooled design (no cooling fans required)
- Optimal canopy penetration with diffused light via a large form factor
- Dimmable high-efficiency Mean Well driver (90-270W range)
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
PAR at 18"
PAR at 24"
Expect higher intensity and more even coverage in a tent, reflective area or a crossover with multiple lamps.