Grow-It-LED Aegis Series S3 450W (Full-Cycle Dual-Channel)
The Aegis Series S3 450W by Grow-it-LED was designed as a replacement for a 1000w HPS or 1000w Metal Halide lamp, depending on the chosen wattage and spectrum. The Aegis S3 has active cooling to make sure that your LEDs last a long time and have maximum possible output. You can expect to get a full 100,000-hour lifespan from this fixture.
The LEDs are the perfect mixture of 30k and 50k Samsung 301H diodes and 660 Hyper Red Samsung 351H diodes. Grow-IT LEDs implement Inventronics LED drivers because they are super-efficient and have a long lifespan. The S3 system has spectral tuning capabilities and includes two dimmer knobs to offer the user the full ability to control the fixture’s spectrum.
This light has an output range from between 450w to 600w and can be dimmed down all the way to 1% of its maximum output. These lighting fixtures come with a wireless control option. The Casambi system lets you control DLI, sunrise/sunset functions, and spectrum tuning for each fixture independently. Casambi can be used by both Apple or Android users.
Aegis S3 Features
- Commercial-grade LED grow light
- High quality Samsung LEDs
- Premium Inventronics LED drivers
- 160,000-hour rated cooling fans
- High-efficacy white light spectrum
- Replaceable, interchangeable, repairable design
- Polycarbonate diffuser lens for safety and strong plant penetration
- Active cooling for extended service life
- Stand-alone dimmer knob or Casambi wireless controls
- Robust aluminum construction
- Properly heatsinked LEDs (fixture runs cool to the touch)
- Universal power supply (110v, 120v, 240v, 277v)
- 5-year warranty
- Incredible watt per $ and PPF per $
Aegis S3 Features
- Veg: 18" - 24"
- Flower: 12" - 18"
S3 Veg to Flower Spectrum
The Aegis S3 is a true start to finish veg to flower fixture that puts out a 1:1 R/B Veg spectrum to 2.3:1 R/B Flower Spectrum. This fixture is the perfect fit for specialty grow facilities that need specific spectrum tuning. Like the S2 spectrum, the S3 spectrum lets you have the ability to adjust the spectrum like you need it during the growing cycle. Now you can focus on more blue light or red light, the decision is up to you. During certain times of day, this unique level of control can elevate the final product to be more favorable over static-spectrum grown products. At peak output, this fixture outputs at 3500 kelvin with a range from 3000 kelvin to 5100 kelvin.
Aegis S3 Product Details
- BTUs at max power: 1,535
- Driver efficiency: 95%
- Finish: White paint finish
- Product includes: Fixture with power cord
- Thermal management: 160,000h cooling fans
- Operating/input voltage: 120-277VAC
- Veg channel amperage: 120v: 1.5A; 277v: 0.65A
- Flower Channel amperage (both channels on): 120v: 3.78A; 277v: 1.64A
- LEDs: Samsung warm and cool white light diodes + 660nm Deep Red
- LED lifetime: 100,000 hours
- PAR efficacy: 2.4 umol/j
- Dimmable: Yes