The Under Current® Recirculating Deep Water Culture (RDWC) System features the patented Sub-Current Culture® circulation method. This high-performance water culture system is unmatched in efficiency, layout versatility and ease of use. The Under Current® utilizes negative water pressure to recirculate oxygenated nutrient solution through the plant’s root zone ensuring pH and EC levels are uniform throughout the entire system.
The Under Current® is the cornerstone of the CCH2O Proven Production Approach when used with Cultured Solutions® Nutrients and the CCH2O Nutrient Dosing System.
What's Included with the Under Current Evolution 18 XL?
- CCH2O Multi Mod Growth Modules with Drain Well
- CCH2O 5.5″ Heavy Duty White Lids with Port Hole
- CCH2O 5.5″ Heavy Duty Net Pots
- CCH2O Easy Clean Manifolds with UC Spin-Tight Bulkheads
- CCH2O Add-Back Kit
- High Flow Aeration Manifold
- Air Pump Bank with CCH2O Air Flow Regulator
- Premium Linear Air Pump(s)
- Danner Mag-Drive™ Return Pump with 1″ Return Hose
- Optional Drain Out Kit Available
- Adjustable Float Valve with Reservoir Adapter Kit
- Cultured Solutions™ XS Growers Pack
- 3-Year Limited Warranty.
Under Current System Options
*Boneless Spacing Option: All Under Current systems are available in a “Boneless” configuration. Boneless systems ship WITHOUT straight sections of piping allowing for custom plant spacing.
*Remote Epicenter Option: All Under Current systems are available with a “Remote Epicenter” option. This allows growers to place the Epicenter (control module) on the outside of their grow space or tent.
*Please note: Both of the above-noted options require the separate purchase and installation of PVC pipe. If you are interested in these options, please call us at 1-719-249-0550, and we will be glad to assist.
UCE18XL Recommendations for Use