The Mini is one of the most sought-after machines on the market and packs quite the punch replacing 18 human trimmers without sacrificing quality. With a processing capacity of 75lbs wet or 15lbs dry product per hour of use, the Mini is nothing but a powerhouse and is perfectly suited for small to medium size operations looking to streamline their process.
The Mini Standard System comes all-inclusive with the largest hopper in the industry, a 1.5 horsepower leaf collector suction system and our unique triple-bag kief filtration & trim collection system. Each machine comes standard with BOTH WET and DRY electropolish tumblers – or you have the option to get all tumblers as either WET or DRY to suit your needs. In addition, the standard Toro hardened steel cutting reel features 11 high-quality blades (that's double the competition)!
- The smallest, fastest and most compact tumble style trimmer in the world.
- These measurements include the dust collection system.
- Built in 1.5 hp dust collection system for maximum efficiency.
- Built in suction power allows for a very tight trim.
- Fully pressure washable and easy to clean.
- The most competitively priced machine in the world.
- Capable of processing 6-8 lbs dry (30-40 lbs wet) material per hour.
Quantanium or Electropolished
The Quantanium tumbler is an upgrade to the Electropolished tumbler. This new product from CenturionPro uses a special non-stick coating that saves time and money when it comes to cleaning the machine as well as preserving the natural properties of the flower. Quantanium tumblers assist in better trichome preservation resulting in a higher quality end-product with more natural aroma and flavors.
Both Quantanium & Electropolished tumblers are available for both wet and dry trimming. Each CenturionPro trimmner comes with wet and dry tumblers so make sure you are using the correct tumbler for each specific trim job.
We recommend the Quantanium tumbler for all CenturionPro trimming machines. The time and money saved from the Quantanium tumbler will be noticed on the first trim.