Best For: Commercial, Hobbyist, Large Space, Full Cycle
- Extra Large footprint 4 x 4ft (Flower), 7 x 7ft (Veg)
- Replaces 1000 Watt HPS
- Full spectrum from Vegetative to Flowering
- Integrated T8 UVB Bulbs to Boost Potency
- Easy Veg / Bloom Selector Switch
The SolarStorm 880 is one of the most powerful LED grow lights on the market. It features 288 high flux bin OSRAM SSL LED emitters.
The SolarStorm 880 also features a unique supplemental UV-B mode which is essential to develop higher potency harvest. The sun naturally contains large amounts of UVB. HID lights do not deliver any significant levels of UVB.
No other LED grow light in the market covers the UVB spectrum because LED diodes are narrow band and focus their light in a narrow spectrum. SolarStorm employs unique T8 fluorescent UVB bulbs integrated into the fixture with a separate control. The UVB bulbs are typically turned on during final few weeks or “finishing” phase of the grow cycle to boost the potency of the final harvest.
SolarStorm 880 Features:
- A switch to change the spectrum from Veg to Bloom
- Supplemental built-in UV-B bulbs
Actual Power Draw of the SolarStorm 880:
- In Veg mode, the unit consumes approx. 475W
- In Bloom mode, the unit consumes approx. 650W
- In Bloom mode with the UVB T8 bulbs turned on, approx. 680W