The HLG 550 V2 Eco LED Grow Light from Horticulture Lighting Group is a high-quality American-made LED Grow light that draws 480 watts but gives you an output equal to a 1000 watt HID light.
HLG 550 V2 Eco LED Grow Light Features
- White light quantum boards: high-efficiency and custom-designed to deliver 2.5 umol/j (this is why you get 1000w HID equivalent light while using only 480w)
- Great spectrum: choose between 3000K (flower and full cycle) or 4000K (veg) full spectrum white light
- Large coverage:4 by 5 foot coverage for flowering; 6 by 6 for vegging
- Top-bin Samsung LEDs:1152 SamsungLM301BLED's deliver 1200 umol/s
- Dimmable driver:industry-leading Meanwell driver is dimmable between 240 and 480w
- American-made:designed and manufactured in the United States
- 1-year warranty: in the rare case that something goes wrong, you are covered.
- Light Fixture
- Power cord (120V or 240V)
- Dimmable driver
- Rope ratchet hangers
Full Spectrum Light For All Stages Of Growth
3000K light has plenty of blue light to veg and tons of red and orange to maximize yields during flowering. If you are using the light for all stages, the 3000K is best.
4000K adds more blue spectrum, making it better for veg cycle.
Quantum Boards Are Highly Efficient
The HGL 550 V2 only consumes 480 watts, but gives you the output of a 1000 watt HID system or LED lights that consume 600 to 700 watts.
This is the PAR footprint hanging in a grow tent at 22 inches, over a 4 by 4 foot coverage area.
And these are the PAR footprints in an open space, first at 18 inches, then at 24 inches.