Best For: Hobbyist, Commercial, Large Space, Full Cycle
- Large 4 x 4 ft footprint
- Replaces 750 Watt HPS
- Fully customizable spectrum from Vegetative to Flowering
- 8 stage timing function
- Remote Control
Why You'll Love This Kind LED Grow Light:
This light is designed with the perfect balance and placement of 5 Watt and 3 Watt bulbs, giving your plants a generous amount of light throughout the entire grow area. The use of varied Wattage bulbs means the light runs less hot, whilst still providing plentiful strength. The Kind K5 Series has won multiple awards for a reason!
The XL750 provides a massive 4 x 4ft footprint, improving yields across the entire canopy space. With Kind LED, 4ft means 4ft!
The customizable spectrum makes it easy to achieve the perfect type of light required at each stage of the growing process. From vegetation to flowering, the Kind XL750 has you covered. You can also utilize the "Mother Earth" function to give your plants the same natural sunrise, daytime, and sunset experience they would get growing outside - Amazing!
The light is controlled from a convenient handheld remote, so no more reaching over your delicate plants.
Lastly, (as if that wasn't enough!) you can expect to save between 40-50% on your power bill, when compared to 1000 Watt HPS. An investment worth making!
Reasons the Kind K5 Series are the best LED Grow Lights:
- Extra Large footprint solves one of the main problems that LED lights have faced in the past. Truly lit square footage of canopy space is a crucial component to overall harvest weight. Kind LED provide true footprint replacements for 750 + 1000 Watt HPS, and harvest weights are true to spec.
- Fully customizable spectrum allows the user to not only adjust the spectrum to match vegetative and flowering stages of their plants, but also allows for specific spectrum control for nearly any type of plant genus in applications such as greenhouse growing and agriculture operations.
- Internal timing function of the K5 series lights allows for more streamline setups where the user can do away with separate timers that are bulky and unreliable. Now, all light cycles are programmed from a convenient remote.
- 8 stage ‘mother earth’ timing function allows user to mimic the great outdoors, with 8 separately set stages from ‘morning’ (sunrise), to full power (full day sun), before gently turning off in the ‘evening’ (sunset). Each of these stages can be set to the user’s desired duration and spectrum intensities.
- Perfect mix of 3+5 watt diodes create the ideal amount of usable light for lush, healthy, huge plants. 5 watt LED diodes are awesome. They emit an intense amount of light and have the ability to penetrate the plants canopy like no other. But, too many 5 watt LED chips, and a light can run hot, doing away with one of the main benefits of LED. The K5 series lights have the ‘sweet spot’ efficiency of 3 watt LED chips mixed with the harvest boosting power of 5 watt LED chips.
- True to spec harvest expectations. When Kind say their XL1000 replaces a 1000 watt HPS, they mean it. Through extensive testing, Kind LED have found that a 40-50% saving in electricity is what you can expect from their lights. Kind's 1000 watt equivalent light draws about 630 watts or 63% of 1000 watt HPS. Plus, add up all the other savings in equipment needed for heat management in a traditional HPS room, and the energy savings are remarkable!
- All functions of the K5 series are run from a convenient remote. You can't flip an analog switch to control spectrum when you are in the middle of a grow and your lights are hanging above your delicate plants! These lights are fully controlled from a convenient handheld remote. This allows control or 1 to 100 LED Grow Lights simultaneously from one small device.
- PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) dimming. PWM dimming allows the light to only consume as much power as it needs to drive the diodes at their set level of brightness.
- Sexy, sleek design. Function over fashion is a must in lighting, but Kind LED have both!
KIND K5 SERIES OVERVIEW
KIND LED vs HPS
KIND LED REMOTE CONTROL OPERATION