Best For: Hobbyist, Commercial, Large Space, Full Cycle
- Large footprint 5 x 5 ft (Flower), 6 x 6 ft (Veg)
- Replaces 1000 Watt HPS
- Full spectrum - available in 3000K (full cycle) and 4000K (Veg)
- Top Bin Samsung LM301B LEDs
- Dimming capability
- ETL/CSA certified
At 2.5 umol/j, the HLG 550 V2 is the most efficient single-ended 1000-watt HID replacement on the market!
The HLG 550 V2 LED draws only 480W from the wall and is designed to replace a single-ended 1000W HID, while exuding the light output of 1,178 umol/s!
Each lamp uses 4 of HLG's custom designed high-efficiency white light quantum boards with a total of 1152 Top-Bin Samsung LM301B LED arrays.
- High-efficiency custom-designed white light quantum boards with Top-Bin Samsung LM301B diodes
- 3000K or 4000K white-light full spectrum for optimal canopy penetration and easy viewing
- Ideal for full cycle from seedling, vegetative and harvest growth
- Reliable passive-cooled design (no cooling fans required)
- Optimal canopy penetration with diffused light via a large form factor
- Optional lenses for narrower beam angle and increased intensity
- Dimmable high-efficiency Mean Well driver (250-510W range)
- Available finishes: anodized aluminum, limited edition red, limited edition green
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
HLG 550 V2 Spec Sheet
HLG 550 V2 PAR Report
HLG 550 V1 and V2 comparison
Click for independent test report on the HLG 550 V2
Please contact us for other spectrum options or volume sales