California Lightworks SolarSystem 1100
The SolarSystem 1100 (SS 1100) from California Lightworks is the most powerful horticulture LED grow light California Lightworks has ever designed and manufactured. The SS 1100 is lightweight yet packs a big light punch with more high-quality, full spectrum light than other far bigger LED grow lights. Used for either veg or bloom, the SS 1100 features fully programmable spectrum control with the SolarSystem Controller (optional).
This 800 watt LED grow light offers 0 to 100% dimming over a 5’ x 5’ bloom coverage area and 8’ x 8’ veg coverage area. With a stunningly high efficiency of 2.23 umol/j and 0–800W power draw, the SS1100 ensures your growing operations are efficient and easy on the wallet. The intense, high quality light output from this full spectrum grow light encourages photosynthesis at all stages of growth and a comfortable environment for you and your plants.
SS 1100 LED lights can be linked together in a series to cover any size grow area while significantly reducing energy usage and eliminating the need to ever change a bulb again. These commercial-grade LED grow lights are perfect for optimizing yields in small growing spaces and provide the flexibility to meet your needs as your business and garden grows.
The advanced SolarSystem 1100 offers exceptional power and convenience and provides the ideal conditions for any sized commercial crop operation.
- Veg: up to 8' x 8' (64 sq ft)
- Bloom: 5' x 5' (25 sq ft)
Powerful enough for veg or bloom, the Solar System 1100 requires fully programmable spectrum control with the Solar System Controller (below).
Note: The SolarSystem controller works only with the California LightWorks SolarSystem 1100 UVB, 550, and 275. It can control an unlimited number of lights from a single controller. It allows automated programming for spectrum control, 24-hour timer, and day/week/month calendar.
- 6' power cord
- Communications Cable
SolarSystem 1100 Features
- Advanced LED Grow Light System
- Replaces a 1000-watt HPS with 40% Less Energy
- Fully Programmable Spectrum Control*
- Higher Yields and Better Quality
- Perfect for Propagation, Veg, or Bloom
- Never Needs Bulbs—Easy to Install
- Perfect for Small- or Large-Scale Grows
- 5 Year Warranty—Made in the USA
- *SolarSystem Controller Required (Sold Separately)
Programmable Spectrum Control
The SolarSystem controller can only be used with the California LightWorks SolarSystem 1100, 550, and 275. It can control an unlimited number of lights from a single controller and allows automated programming for spectrum control, 24-hour timer, and day/week/month calendar.
Program an entire grow cycle automatically – varying the spectrum, the length of the day, transitions from veg to bloom, final finishing modes, sunrise/sunset – all in a low cost, easy to program, digital controller.
The SolarSystem Controller features programmable 0% to 99% spectrum control over three spectrum ranges – Blue, White and Red. You can use the controller in manual mode only to adjust the light spectrum or use the digital clock and calendar to run custom light recipes over a day, week, month or entire season. Programs can be saved for specific crops or strains. You can also use the view mode to work in natural white light and then switch back to high power reds and blues for accelerated growth.
SolarSystem® Controller Features
- Touch screen digital controller
- Manual or automatic programmable spectrum control
- Automatic multi-voltage power supply
- 24-hour clock with minute by minute programming
- 0% – 99% three band spectrum control
- Day/Week/Month/Season Calendar
- Save multiple programs and routines
- One touch view mode for natural white lighting
- Battery power back-up
- Green backlit screen will not disturb light depravation
- Network an unlimited number of lights from a single controller
- Uses RJ-11 data cables for secure networking
- Micro USB port for downloading firmware updates
High Efficiency and Low Maintenance
- The SolarSystem 1100 produces the same or better yields as a 1000 Watt HPS or MH light with an average of 40% less energy usage. The advanced spectrum control system will increase efficiency and yield compared to old fashion fixed spectrum lighting.
- The SolarSystem controller can be linked to a light sensor in a greenhouse to maximize wasted energy.
- California Lightworks' LED fixtures are lightweight and plug and play so installation is simple and you'll never change a bulb again.
Guaranteed Highest Yields
- The SS1100 is made with top of the Line Osram LED's, driven to their maximum power rating using California Lightwork’s innovative active heat management system.
- Use the adjustable spectrum control to optimize blues and deep blues during vegging for lusher growth, shorter spacing between nodes, and less stretching.
- Maximizing red and deep reds in bloom to increase yield and rosin output.
Highest Return On Investment.
- The Solar System 1100’s advanced design and engineering produce a high-quality LED grow light fixture at a very reasonable cost.
- Lower purchase cost, reduced energy usage, and the elimination of replacement bulbs matched with higher yields means the best return on investment in the industry.
- Smart controls for optimal energy usage.
Networking & Integration
- The Solar System 1100 is a smart networking LED grow light system that will evolve through software advances and updates without the need to upgrade equipment.
- Advanced lighting parameters can be developed and saved for any type of plants or growing conditions.
- Additional lighting equipment options can be added to the system, including separate fixtures for UVB, infrared, or specialized supplemental lighting.
- The system can be integrated with light sensors, daylight harvesting, or spectrum specific supplemental lighting in greenhouses.
- Options are also available for PC, wireless, internet, and smart phone applications
Reliable. Best Support
- California Lightworks has over 7 years of experience in designing and producing the most reliable LED's of any brand.
- All fixtures are tested with a burn in period before shipping and offer a 24-hour service.
- Modular design makes for easy repair even after years of use.
- Spectrum Control
- Auto Voltage 90 - 227v
- Maximum Current 6.6A @ 120V, 3.3A @ 240V
- Frequency 50-60
- Heat Output - BTU 2550
- Operational Temperature 0-107 F
- LED Lifetime Rating 50,000+
- Thermal Management - Active
- Dimming 3 Channel 0%-100%
- Cord Length 6ft
- Certification - UL & CE