- Shipping/ Returns
Best For: Hobbyist, Commercial, Medium Space, Full Cycle
- New and improved V2 model
- Large footprint 3 x 5 ft (Flower), 3.5 x 7 ft (Veg)
- Replaces 500 Watt HPS
- Wideband Spectrum for Veg and Flower Growth Cycles
- Dimming capability for Precise Intensity Control
- Your Purchase Means 5 Trees are Planted in US National Forests
SEE YOUR PLANTS IN TRUE COLOR – YIELD FROM EDGE TO EDGE – RAPID VEG GROWTH – HEAVY FLOWER WEIGHT – TRUE HPS REPLACEMENT – SILENT OPERATION - INCLUDES DIMMING KIT
The Electric Sky 300 V2 (ES300 V2) is a powerful 300-watt grow light that flowers up to a 2.5’x5′ area. It features a wideband spectrum with a color ratio tuned for rapid vegetative growth and heavy flower yield. Light is projected in two directions from linear lenses to form a rectangle. A distributed design allows for maximum headroom. Version 2 builds upon the the original Electric Sky 300’s success, with greater brightness for intense light output. Designed for serious home growers or commercial applications.
- True 300W Power Consumption – Twice the Light Output as HPS with an Energy Cost as Low as $0.54 per Day
- A Plant-Tuned “Wideband” Full Spectrum for Rapid Vegetative Growth and Heavy Flower Yield
- Comfortable Plant Viewing – See Plants in True Color without Light Shining Into Your Eyes
- Full Light Intensity Adjustment for All Stages of Plant Growth – Control Multiple Lights at Once with Included Daisy-Chain Dimming Kit
- Silent Operation & Passively Cooled with No Moving Parts
Unique Rectangular Light Projection Perfectly Fits Grow Tents or Expands to Any Area
- 1x ES300 will Flower a 2’x4′ – 3’x5′ rectangular area – Grow 2-6 Plants
- 2x ES300 will Flower a 4’x4′ – 5’x5′ square area – Grow 4-10 Plants
- Click the “Recommended Configurations” Tab for more ideas.
- Linear Lenses Prevent Light Loss and Increase Canopy Penetration & Growth Power
- Premium, Heavy Duty & Solid Construction with LEDs Protected by Easy-Clean Lenses
- 2x ES300’s exceed the yield of 1000W HPS using only 600 Watts – Saving 40% Energy Costs
- Grower-Proven Results for Peppers, Tomatoes, Leafy Greens, and Exotic Flowering Plants
Need Multiple Units? Contact us for Volume Pricing.
Input Power / Voltage 300W / 100-277V Energy Use Per Day @ $0.15/kWh Flower (12 hours on): $0.54 per day
Veg (18 hours on): $0.81 per day
Amperage 2.5A @ 120V / 1.25 @ 240V Heat BTU Generated 1,023 BTU Spectrum: GS1 Wideband Spectrum – Continuous 400nm – 780nm response Human Eye Appearance 2300K & 91 CRI Diode Count 720 Diodes Photon Efficiency
2.34 Umol/J* Fixture Dimensions / Weight 36L x 12W x 2.4H in / 22lbs Power Cord Length & Type 10′ Cord – C14 Socket – Compatible with C13 Plugs and Adapters (Standard Power Cords) Flowering Hang Distance / Coverage 18” / 2’x4’ -2.5’x5′ area Vegetative Hang Distance / Coverage 36” / 3’x6’ – 3.5×7′ area Warranty 3 Years Full Expected Fixture Lifetime 70,000+ Hours [16 yrs flower / 10.6 yrs veg] US Laboratory Tested Certification ETL Listed for Safety in Damp/Dry Locations
Eligible for Energy Rebate
🚚 Orders over $100 ship for free to 48 cont. U.S States.
📦 Ship with Discrete Packaging.
🔒 Come with Full Manufacturer's Warranty.
↩️ Qualify for Hassle Free Returns.
💨 Ship from our warehouses in the USA.
Please see our full Shipping + Returns Policy for details.
GS1 Wideband Spectrum